Developer Student Job
Aerofit is a Danish originated but international oriented company, making athletes perform better by using our newly developed device. We have our roots in Elite-Sports and Medico and we are nominated as 1 of the 20 most promising new-coming manufacturing companies in Denmark by Danish Tech Challenge. Therefore we have shared offices at DTU Scion along with 19 other exiting upcoming companies.
You will be working as a frontend developer in our Software Team, developing our mobile application in React Native. You will be working directly with the team, giving you many opportunities for learning from our founder and the experienced advisers in Danish Tech Challenge, as well as from all the other participants in DTU Scion.
Who are we looking for?
- You are interested in app development
- Native app development experience is not a requirement, but would be a benefit. (Java, Swift/ObjectiveC)
- React native experience is not a requirement, but would be very welcome.
- You are independent and not afraid of bringing new ideas to the table
- You are eager to learn new frameworks, to further your skills
- You want to write code that has real impact, instead of doing mindless work
- You want to see that your work is essential to the business.
What are we using?
We have previously developed a web application for our product in SWIFT and are currently transitioning to React Native.
Our backend web services are made with Ruby on Rails (based on RESTful)
Our expert module is planned to be made using React.js
Any experience with these languages would be welcome.
In Aerofit you will be part of a very attractive environment with a lot of people burning for making a difference. You will develop code that will be used by people all over the world. If you have high expectations for your future career, this is the place to be.
We offer an inspiring environment and meaningful work, and you have the opportunity to have influence on our way to work. We have fun, and striving hard to achieve our goals.
We welcome ongoing applications from talented and driven students. Send us a short application along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a list of the languages, frameworks and relevant technologies you have experience with.